Friday, July 14, 2017

Would You Rather Beauty Tag

Hey guys, I'm kind of rugged up in bed at the moment! So for today's post its something simple that I don't have to think too much about, please forgive me :) Hope you've all had a fantastic week!



Questions



1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up?

I honestly think I would rather nice makeup and messy hair, my hair is pretty much always a mess anyway, so what's the difference ^_^


2. Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?

Would my eyelashes grow back? Hmm, I dunno, I think I would rather shave my eyebrows, They grow back pretty quick. 


3. Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?

Sephora, they're more me. 


4. Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?

Lip gloss lip liner? perms are gross!


5. Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?

I always leave the house with obvious foundation lines, I suck at that ahaha, especially on early mornings. 


6. Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?

Honestly, neither would bother me, but I believe I've gone out in public in biker shorts sooo, the shorts. 


7. Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?

Weird tan lines. . . could do for some funny stories. 


8. Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?

Bad hair cut, had plenty before, hahaa, my mum always says the difference between a good and bad hair cut is two weeks. 


9. Would you rather have youtube or Twitter taken away forever?

Ewh! How is this beauty related? Twitter I guess!


10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?


Brushes, for sure *hugs mascara* Ily I'll never leave you, Mascara, <3




~~~~~~~~~
For all of my other beauty related posts click here

Thanks for reading

No comments: