Thursday, July 11, 2019

Character Interview: Emily Wellz

Hey Guys! So, my posts after this are planned until mid-August.  but I was looking for something to post today, I asked some friends for ideas and they came up with a character interview. So that's what I am doing. I answered the questions under my main character from Stand Tall, They'll Break Your Heart which is the novel I am rewriting for Camp NaNoWriMo. Thanks to this website for the questions. 



1. What's your name? Emily
2. Give me your full name..? Emily Ruby Wellz
3. Do you have a nickname? If yes, what is it and how did you come to have it? Emmi or something basic like that’s just an abbreviation of my name.
4. What species are you? (Human, werewolf, etc? Or are you an alien?) human, lol.
5. Where/when were you born?  Los Angeles, on December 11th, (note: I’m still toying with Emily’s year of birth)
6. I see. And that would make your age...? 16.
7. Okay, now...are you a good guy or a bad guy? *picking paint off her fingernail* depends on you, really.




Part II: Tell Us More About Yourself... 
8. How would you describe your personality? I don’t know? I used to think I was fun and outgoing, now I’m not so sure those choices are the best idea.
9. Would you say you're someone who can handle the pressure? Most of the time.
10. Do you like to read? I used too, it’s a little hard these days because I can hardly see the words. I hope I can again for some day.
11. Favourite colour? I’m not sure, maybe blue or orange.
12. Do you get along with others? Again, depends on the others.
13. Do you have any enemies? A couple
14. How about friends? A couple, Zacky’s my best friend
15. Are you patient? Very much, not.



Part III: Hypothetically... 
16. Suppose that you could become any creature you know of. What would you pick, and why? Probably a vampire, maybe invisible.
17. One of your enemies in question 13 just complimented you. Response? I’d probably just laugh and walk away.
18. One of your friends in Question 14 just insulted you. Response? Depends on the friend and what they said. If it was Zacky, we’d probably need to have a serious talk about what was up, but if it was Owen or someone, I’d probs just laugh.
19. If you could change anything about yourself?    .......
20. About your home?... Am I being honest? I am? *laughs* I find as many reasons as I can not be there.


Part IV: Now We Get Personal 
21. What're your parents like? Let’s put it this way, how would you feel if your parents gave and your sister a credit card as a baby sitter then gave up less then two weeks after you went missing? The biggest mistake those two ever made was having children.
22. Do you have any siblings? Yes, a little sister named Sophie.
23. What's your occupation? I’m still in school,
24. I see that's a good job to have. Do you like it? No, I fucking hate school
25. Are you seeing/dating anyone? *laughs*
26. Thinking about getting engaged, married, other? I’ll figure that out at a later date if you don’t mind.
27. Tell us your biggest secret? I’m okay thanks.
28. Your worst fear? You don't have to answer this one if you don't want to. Losing my best friend, I’ve seen the pain he’s gone through from what happened to me and I don’t ever want to experience that.
29. Favourite food? I don’t know like, ice cream or pizza
30. Favourite drink? Coffee or Vodka
31. Tell us one thing you're the proudest of? My best friend, Zacky.
32. Something embarrassing? You don't have to answer this one, either. Hmm… *thinks* see this scar on my lip? *points to lip* that’s pretty embarrassing.
33. If you didn't answer Questions 28 and/or 32, tell me why? I didn’t answer 27, because it’s none of your business.
34. Is that a good reason? I don’t care.



Part V: Breaking the Fourth Wall For these next few questions, I'll briefly remove the fourth wall between your world and your creator's. Try to remain calm. 
35. Before I remove the fourth wall, tell me: would you be willing to accept the fact that you're actually a character? *bites the corner of nail off* I don't care.
36. Now the fourth wall's gone. Response? Eh,
37. This is your creator's world. What's the first thing you notice? Cats
38. You just met your creator! The first impression of him/her?  That’s what a crazy person reaally looks like, huh?
39. Okay, let's put the fourth wall back. See, that wasn't so bad, was it? What is this, therapy?


Part VI: Closing 
40. Are you satisfied with your life? *laughs*
41. Anything you feel like you have to do? It can be something long-term, like a bucket list, or something you need to do right now. I just want to go back to no one fussing over me other than my friends, how it used to be when they were the only ones that cared.
42. Any hobbies? I used to write, now I kind of just… wait for something to happen or change again.
43. Quick, you get one wish! What did you just wish for? It's alright, you can tell me... please see question 41
44. How would you describe that wish? Good? Bad? Selfish? Selfless? Other? Understandable.
45. Have you been honest with these questions? Yeah, I mean what have I really got to lose, my memory? *laughs*
46. Your personal quote? Sometimes life is altered.
47. Do you like change? We don't get a choice, do we? really?
48. What's your most valued possession? I have a collection of Zacky’s art in my room at home, he underestimates how good he is at art.
49. Anything else you feel like sharing? Go Lakers? Or something.
50. Last question!...yup, that's it! How do you feel? Fine? Same? What do you want to hear? *laughs*

That's it guys, I hope her sarcastic personality came across,  if you like this post and would like me to interview some of my other characters, let me know in a comment.

Thanks for stopping by!




Subscribe to Monique Diplock by Email

No comments: