Monday, June 13, 2016

21 Questions

kay so this is a 21 Questions tag that i found over at Ysis Lorenna She did it as a tag, but I'm just going to do it as a blog post, but if you want to do it, go ahead :) 



1. Are you named after anyone? No, I am named after a horse though
2. When was the last time you cried? I got teary today when Dean Ambrose got eliminated from the WWE's Royal Rumble, but i had a complete nervous breakdown about two weeks ago now
3. Do you have kids? No.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Sure, I dont see why not.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes, it's an art form.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump?Nope
7. What’s your favorite cereal? Hmm, interesting question, probably Nutrigrain
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Eyes, smile, I dunno, My first impressions are usually pretty good, i just go off vibes and if their not a total twat.
9. What is your eye colour? Hazel.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Out of these two options, Scary Movies, .
11. Favorite smells? Bacon, HoneySuckle,the ocean, cucumber
12. Summer or winter? Winter. I'm Australian, summer sucks
13. Computer or television? Computer
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? I've moved a lot, but the furthest I've ever been from this home? Melbourne!
15. Do you have any special talents? I have a really good memory, i have a way with words, i can flair my nostrils
16. Where were you born? Australia
17. What are your hobbies? Writing, Creativity, Crafting, Learning, Internet, Music, Wrestling, Pets, TV, 
18. Do you have any pets? Yes! Three Cat's and one Dog!
19. Favorite movie? Girl, Inturrpted, League of their own, Dot and the Kangaroo, Mr Nobody
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes….
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be the change i want to see in the world,

No comments: