Tuesday, June 27, 2017

July Goals

Okay so it's no secret that I've been lacking in the blogging department lately, so i thought I would to a quick post to state what my some of my life and blogging goals for July are, then you guys can hold me to it :D

My train of thought is that if i plan it out and mention it publicly then some one some were will want to make sure i do it, or they'll be sitting there waiting for me to fail miserably.

At the end of July, We will check in and see how it all went.


I am currently on my study break, so that means no Tafe until July 17, which is basically mid month.

Life Goals: 


  • 7 Assessments: I ended the term a little behind, these assessments arent hard, i just need to sit down and to them :)
  • Write 30,000 on my novel Attack (working title) 
  • Attend the gym at least three times a week. 
  • No Pizza
  • buy a bean bag. 

Blog goals: 


  • 12 blog posts (three a weekish) some topics are - June Favorited, my to be read pile, a funny story time, a post on stigma, just to name a couple
  • Comment on and promote other blogs. 
  • have a better twitter and Instagram presence. 

Creative: 

  • Create a black board for quotes
  • Have my bullet journal up to date all month
  • catch my art journal up. 

So there we have it, my July plans, both on the blog and not, Let me know what you think below and if there are any topics you might like me to cover in the future, this planning thing could be okay. 


Thanks for Reading :)


No comments: