Sunday, January 22, 2017

The Writer Tag

Did you guys even know I was an Author? I very rarely talk about it in here, so when i was watching a Kim Chance video, I looked at the questions and thought, Hey! This would make for a good blog post! Here it is!


Writer Tag Questions


1. What do you eat or drink while writing? 

I usually don't eat while writing, if I do I'll have like some coin chocolates or something like that, i love a warm Milo or Coffee when I'm writing and I always have a bottle of water next to me.

2. What do you listen to while writing? 

hmm, usually my spotify playlist, some Thirty Seconds To Mars or Avenged Sevenfold, Kelly Clarkson is a frequent as well as slipknot!!

3. What is your biggest writing distraction? 

The Internet 100%

4. What's the worst thing that's ever happened to you while writing?

I dont know, can bad stuff happen to you when you're writing? I guess, not saving or computer crashes or, spiders on the wall next to me, or humans interrupting

5. What's the best thing that ever happened to you while writing?

finishing the novels? and just escaping, i know it happens to every writer but when i really truly escape, it helps me so much.

6. Who you communicate with or not communicate with while writing?
 

Preferably no one, but i am pretty good at holding a conversation on the interwebs and writing.

7. What your secret to success and your biggest writing flaw?

I dont know if i am really 'successful' enough to answer this but in my opinion, the secret to success is simply to believe in yourself and your characters, together you're magic. My biggest writing flaw is not researching, research will kill me, i fear it.

8. What inspires you? Or what makes you productive?

Two things the first one is the knowledge that if i work hard on these stories that they will become something amazing, the second one is story idea's if i got an idea for the story nothing will stop me.

9. What is one thing you do or other writers do that's annoying?

I dont really know what other writers do that annoys me, I kinda get annoyed when celebrities who start out with no interest to write end up penning shit novels that earn them tonnes of money. Like if you start out as an actor but have always dreamed of being an Author that's fine, but if you go on some reality show as or somethi- . . . okay I am ranting. . . I'll stop, y'all get the point!

10. Are you willing to share something you've written?

hmm. . . I have to short stories published here and here which i am very proud of.

And if thats not enough I'll give you a small snippet of my novel Stand Tall, They'll Break Your Heart that I am currently revising. 

It was then I realised that all good things will come to and end, nothing ever stays the same, I had to remember to stand tall, or they would keep on breaking my heart.





So That's the writing tag, I am a writer and a reader, books are a pretty big part of my life. They can be a big part of yours too, Now's a good time to tell you I became an Audiobook.com Affiliate where you can get a free audio book and a 30 day free trial just by clicking here on this link.  Check me out on all my social media, links are in the top right hand corner and leave me a comment telling me what your favourite book of all time is!

No comments: