Friday, December 23, 2016

Christmas Tag

Hello lovelies, This was supposed to be Monday's post, but i got lazy, so it's coming to you on Thursday! Today I'm doing a Christmas tag that i stumbled across when on Hello Jasmine who is a blogger I'm really becoming fond of! With out further adu here is my answers to the Christmas tag!


1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie? 

To Grandma's House We Go, i was sorta kinda a super duper Mary-Kate and Ashley fan back in the day, their movies still give me such war feelings, this is the only Christmas movie i can watch year in year out and not get annoyed!


2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

It's always been Christmas morning for as long as i can remember. 



3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory? 

I'm not typically a Christmas person. I guess there was one christmas where my little brother still believed in Santa and I still believed in Christmas' magic and the way his eyes light up on Christmas was amazing, it was also the first year mum hosted her family at our house, just a great year all around. 


4. Favourite festive food?
Trifle and Mince Pies. I did a post about my fave xmas foods you can read about them all here


5. Favourite Christmas gift?
I remember when i was about 13/14 I recieived my first CD Player, as a rule we were not allowed CD players until we were 16, i was so pleasently surpised, Music has always been such a big part of my life, i personally think my mum just got sick of me constantly stealing her CD Player, but I often smile that i got that so early, it really helped me as a kid. 


6. Favourite Christmas scent? 
 Ginger bread or water melon, sunscreen?  So as most people know Christmas is in summer in Australia so think summer and those are the types of smells we get, Ginger is that IS Christmas to me. I was in the supermarket the other day and walked past the gingerbread houses and just got the most overwhelming smell of Christmas i actually told the person i was with that all i could smell was Christmas! 
fdc5t
Not really no, when I was a kid we had the whole "put the treats out for santa" routine, but these days it's just the same as any other day


8. What tops your tree?

I actually do not have a Christmas three this year. :(


9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
It's not very extravagant but I'd love something writing related for my birthday or Christmas! That would be cool. 


10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Seeing magic in childrens eyes!

so there we have it, a cute little Christmas tag to keep you guys reading. I'd love to see some of your answers, If you have your own blog, drop a link in the comments or you can simply answer in the comments. 


Thanks for reading guys, Monique, x. 

No comments: